Arctic Alpine 20 Plus Co Cpu Cooler - Intel LGA2011, 92MM Pwm Fan, 24/7 Operation At 24D BaRating
- Pre-Applied MX-4 Thermal Compound. 6-Year Limited Warranty
- Spring-Loaded Mounting Screws for Hassle-Free Installation. Transport-Proof Mount
- Durable Double Ball-Bearing Designed for Workstation/Servers Operating 24/7/365
- Designed for Intel LGA2011 with Superior Performance Over Stock Cooler at only 24 d BA
- 92mm PWM Fan with Low-Noise Impeller Minimizing Fan Noise
ARCTIC Alpine 20 Plus CO is specially developed for entry-level servers and workstations operating about the clock 24/7/365 using Intel's Socket 2011 CPUs. Low-noise blades and transport-proof fan mount reduce fan noise substantially comparing to stock cooler. Pre-applied MX-4 supplies the correct amount of thermal compound for the optimized heat transferring result. Low-noise 92mm PWM fan with precision dual ball-bearing design reduces rotational friction and is much less sensitive to dust and high temperature, offers extended service life of up to 5 times longer than fluid dynamic bearing CPU cooling fan. Optimized combination of PWM-controlled fan, all aluminum heat sink and pre-applied MX-4 high-viscosity, non-capacitive thermal compound provide excellent cooling performance, durability and improved heat dissipation than stock CPU cooler. ARCTIC Alpine 20 Plus CO comes making use of a 6-year restricted warranty to help maintain your workstations or servers cool. Installation is incredibly easy with pre-installed spring-loaded screws while providing ideal get in touch with pressure keeping heat sink tightly secured to CPU.
LGA2011 CPU Coolers - Copyright © 2018