Thermaltake Frio Extreme Universal Cpu Cooler With Ultimate Over-clocking Support Of 250W Tdp Dual 140MM Vr/pwm Fans CLP0587Rating
- Premium thermal compound included that matches the heat conduction characteristic of the cooler eliminate cooling bottleneck.
- Six 6mm heat pipes to accelerate heat transfer from the CPU to fins for utmost cooling efficiency.
- Dual 140mm full-range VR/PWM fans in push-pull configuration to accelerate cooling efficiency.
- Universal mounting design supports all CPU sockets: Intel Socket 2011, 1366, 1156, 1155, 775 and AMD Socket AM3+, AM3. AM2+, AM2 and FM1.
- Second-to-none cooling capacity: 250W TDP. Raising the overclocking possibility.
Once once again Thermaltake is at it again following up the wildly successful and high performing Frio OCK cooler with the next step in the evolution the Frio Extreme. The 140 mm high pressure OC fans might be tuned between 1200 RPM for standard operation and as much as 1800 RPM in OC mode and under mission essential circumstances when in 24/7 operation. The dual tower cooler paired with dual 140mm high flow fans in addition to the Frio Extreme is a beast to turn into reckoned with as it sports the capacity to handle up to 250W thermal loads the target is clearly on the highest end of the performance enthusiasts. It probably has never been simpler to get ultimate cooling in a single cooler until now. The Frio Extreme is a pure marvel in advancements of cooler technology because the Frio Extreme provides a distinctive fully separated dual ultra wide tower design to offer maximum surface place to expel heat away from the processor as efficiently as you possibly can. A convenient single fan speed control box adjusts both fans in either a PWM (controlled by motherboard) or VR (controlled by installed knob) to guarantee you get the function you want and can maximize cooling efficiency. As usual with top-notch Thermaltake products, particular attention is paid to ease-of-use, convenience and an overall satisfying user experience. Therefore the Frio Extreme supplies a universal installation kit which is meant to keep users future ready for current CPU sockets, including the recently launched Sandy Bridge-E LGA2011 sockets.
LGA2011 CPU Coolers - Copyright © 2018